The AccessAlly Products/Payments feature allows you to create products & offers from inside your membership site. These products may be set up as single-purchases or as a subscription model (with recurring payments).
The AccessAlly payments feature is perfect for you if:
- Your CRM does not include its own e-commerce abilities (ActiveCampaign and ConvertKit currently do not have a built-in e-commerce solution)
- You have a simple, small selection of products that you’d like to manage from inside your membership site
You might want to use your CRM’s e-commerce solution if:
- Your CRM includes e-commerce (Infusionsoft and Ontraport both have fairly robust ecommerce abilities that work great)
- Your products are already set up inside your CRM
- You want to provide a “shopping cart” experience (AccessAlly does not offer a shopping cart)
In short, the AccessAlly Payments Feature is designed especially for you if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to sell a small variety of products and/or subscriptions from inside your membership site.
This tutorial shows you how to configure a product for sale with the simplest setup. It also walks you through the CRM automation, so your clients can access the course material immediately after purchase.
Please note that AccessAlly does not currently offer a “shopping cart”. Each offer must be set up separately.
Video Tutorial: Integrate the Payment Process With Your CRM
AccessAlly requires additional configuration to link the payment process with your CRM platform. This is extremely important.
There is no additional configuration required for Active Campaign.
Video Tutorial: Start to Finish
You can follow the “overview” guide at the bottom of this page to view the individual steps. However, if you’re looking for a start-to-finish, please watch the videos below.
Reference Guide to AccessAlly’s E-Commerce Feature
Wondering how it all fits together? Here’s your guide to setting up and selling with AccessAlly’s e-commerce feature. Click on the links below to view the corresponding tutorials.
Step 1: Set up your payment integration
Note: If you wish to sell subscriptions with recurring payments, you must use a Stripe integration.
Step 2: Create Your Products
Step 3: Create Your Offers
Step 4: Design Your Order Forms
To add your order forms to a page, just use the AccessAlly shortcode adder!