The AccessAlly Products/Payments feature allows you to create products & offers from inside your membership site. These products may be set up as single-purchases or as a subscription model (with recurring payments).
The AccessAlly payments feature is perfect for you if:
- Your CRM does not include its own e-commerce abilities (ActiveCampaign and ConvertKit currently do not have a built-in e-commerce solution)
- You have a simple, small selection of products that you’d like to manage from inside your membership site
You might want to use your CRM’s e-commerce solution if:
- Your CRM includes e-commerce (Infusionsoft and Ontraport both have fairly robust ecommerce abilities that work great)
- Your products are already set up inside your CRM
- You want to provide a “shopping cart” experience (AccessAlly does not offer a shopping cart)
In short, the AccessAlly Payments Feature is designed especially for you if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to sell a small variety of products and/or subscriptions from inside your membership site.
Step 1: Enable Stripe Integration To Take Credit Card Payments directly
Step 2: Integrate the Payment Process With Your CRM
AccessAlly requires additional configuration to link the payment process with your CRM platform.
There is no additional configuration required for Active Campaign.
Reference Guide to AccessAlly’s E-Commerce Feature
Wondering how it all fits together? Here’s your guide to setting up and selling with AccessAlly’s e-commerce feature. Click on the links below to view the corresponding tutorials.
Step 1: Set up your payment integration
Note: If you wish to sell subscriptions with recurring payments, you must use a Stripe integration.
Step 2: Create Your Products
Step 3: Create Your Offers
Step 4: Design Your Order Forms
To add your order forms to a page, just use the AccessAlly shortcode adder!