PopupAlly Pr + AWeber work great together! This short tutorial will walk you through how to grab the AWeber form code for your website opt-in.
Then, add this code, directly into your PopupAlly settings in WordPress.
1. Click on ‘Sign Up Forms’ on the menu bar, then select Create a Sign Up Form
The default design that includes name and email is perfect for PopupAlly.
2. In AWeber, click Go To Step 2 to get to the Basic Settings
After creating the Thank You Page in your WordPress site, you can make sure the Basic Settings in your AWeber form is set to the page you created. Select Custom Page, and then place the URL in the space below.
3. Click Save Your Form
4. Click Go To Step 3, and then select ‘I Will Install My Form’
6. Locate the ‘Raw HTML Version’ Code
This is the code you will need to complete the integration between AWeber and your popup plugin, PopupAlly. Be sure to uncheck the box below the form to remove the styling.
7. Paste the AWeber code into PopupAlly
Simply copy + paste the code into your WordPress site: PopupAlly -> Style Settings -> Sign-up form HTML.
PopupAlly is now integrated with AWeber & ready to go!