The AccessAlly User Migration Wizard can only be used on a site that already has AccessAlly configured.
- Download the plugin zip file (you’ll be asked to log into your account in order to download the file).
- On your membership site, open the WordPress Dashboard, and go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin
- Select the downloaded accessally-user-migration zip file, and click on “Install Now”
- Once installed, click on Activate Plugin
- Import your .csv file from your CRM system into the migration tool. This tool will then import all users from your .csv into the site and create accounts for them,